Donovan Insurance Brokers - Automobile Insurance

man driving car

Who needs automobile insurance?

Set up a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable brokers to better understand what coverages you will need for your automobile.

Who needs automobile insurance?

The law requires that every automobile carry insurance before being driven on public roads.
The required coverages, in Ontario, are:
  • Third Party Liability
  • Standard Accident Benefits
  • Uninsured Motorist Protection
  • Direct Compensation For Property Damage
car in accident

Optional Coverages

You have the option to buy Physical Damage Coverage which includes: Collision and Comprehensive and Specified or All Perils. Policy enhancements include, but are not limited to:
  • Transportation Replacement
  • Limited Waiver of Depreciation
  • Emergency Road Service
  • Liability for Damage to Non-owned Automobiles
  • Increased Funeral and Death Benefits
  • Increased Lost Income Benefits
  • Driving Record Protector

Have a new driver in the family?

Keep us informed as they progress to a full license and check out the Ministry of Transportation for approved driving schools.

Purchasing a new vehicle?

Let us know well in advance of when you purchase a new vehicle, so we can have you ready to drive off the lot!

Had an accident?

Use our Accident Report form to make sure that you have all the information you'll need. Find out more on the Emergency Claims page.