image of trades person with tool belt

We would be happy to speak to you about a policy tailored specifically for your business.
Please contact us at 519-886-3150 or for more information.

image of electrician, architecht, brick layer


Electricians | Carpenters | Dry Wallers | Stone Masons | Siding Installers | Cement Workers

What type of insurance does a Trades person require? To name a few:
  • Commercial General Liability
  • Commercial Auto Insurance
  • Errors and Omissions Insurance
You will want to protect your equipment in case of loss, your employees in case of workrelated injury, and your customers for unforeseen situations that cause loss relative to your work or business.

There is so much more to consider when looking for insurance coverage as each trade has different insurance requirements. Speak with one of our professional, licensed brokers to determine the coverage that best suits your needs.

Ready for comprehensive coverage tailored to suit your individual business needs?

Please contact us today to get started.

Or, learn more about our team’s experience and expertise.